Monday 12 July 2010

So, what am I actually doing with this blog?

This little entry is really for the Facebookers who click on the weird links that get posted to my Status 3 or 4 times a week!


For those of you who know me; you will know the following about me:
  • I'm potty about food
  • I love cooking
  • I love eating
  • I spend all my money on attempting to be glitzy and cool
  • food shopping, for me, is like a smoking addiction - I can't really afford it but I always find the money somehow!
  • I have had the nick-name 'Bridget' (as in Jones) thrust upon me on several occasions

So, in brief I decided to save some money by starting this blog, I will therefore not go out so much and start to become a geeky recluse. That's the idea, anyway.

I will eventually loose any tan that i have ever had, become deficient in Vitamin D and probably only communicate through Facebook and Twitter (oooh yes, I'm on Twitter as well - told you i was cool!). I might also develop a nervous twitch or a stutter just for effect.

Seriously though - I want (along with every other celebrity chef on the planet) to cook food that is:

  • Yummy
  • cheap
  • fresh
  • quick
  • healthy - well most of the time

I want people to see that you don't have to head straight to the ready meal aisle in the supermarket!!

So that's that!

Next post is going to be mainly photos of lots of gorgeous veggies that we picked this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment