Tuesday 11 May 2010

Do you know The Muffin Man?




For someone who thinks about food as much as me, I couldn't quite believe it when I realised I'd never actually made any muffins.

So, bored on a Saturday afternoon.... out came the muffin recipes.


Traditionally, apparently, muffins don't last longer than one day. The SuperMuffins I made last 'up to 3 days' in an airtight container.

It's all about the Bananas!
I got this recipe from the BBC goodfood website.
The only other tip / thought I had after making these was that more blueberries isn't necessaily better. There should be a maximum of 3 blueberries per muffin. otherwise it looses it's shape when you eat it.
I'm two days after making these bad boys and they are a little too moist for me to be 100% comfortable eating them.
I'll take them into work tomorrow - they'll go in a flash!
Right - after mayonnaise, I promise to force myself to write something interesting.
That is, unless someone other than myself is reading this and finding it gripping!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment