Thursday 10 June 2010

Junk

A wall has been hit.

I'm currently a bit too skint and a little too social to cook anything this week.
So, what do i write about. Shall i do what every other blogger out there is doing and blog about Sir Terry Leahy? How great he was for Tescos and how terrible he was for the general populations' expanding waistlines... it's all a little dull. What's more, I can't put any pictures in without offending fat people.

Wouldn't it be great if i could create a topic that bloggers would latch on to, but sadly my readership of around 5 people (though they are 5 very important people!!!!!) doesn't really count for a huge voice in blog land!

I think I'm going to have to write about the burnt jam and the floppy profiteroles.... I've been putting it off for too long!

Watch this space!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment